Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys its me again i have the john deere 214 its my recovery/mudder tractor and i love the thing but its pretty boring i added a winch and the teeth as you see but i want to make it stand out i was wondering if you guys have any ideas as in modifications or tuning like paint schemes, stickers, lights etc throw out ideas il read em all

·
Administrator
17,494 Posts
Chrome exhaust stack, that's what you need!

IMG_0580.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yellow flames off the side panels and front edge of hood would look nice. Maybe paint those teeth a contrasting color, too. Look for a used set of lug tires for the rear too that would look sweet......

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeahh on this tractor im gonna do a muffler delete and straight pipe it and does anyone know what size pipe will fit on this? and yeahh i gotta buy yellow and green paint and as for lug tires 250 for each so im saving up for those

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
250.00 each for lugs? good lord man! Get yourself to Tractor Supplies website and get them for about 100.00 ea..Go to any auto parts store,they have all kinds of stuff to put on your mower. Chrome female sillouettes,curb feelers,tire valve caps,chrome "limited" decals,chrome tape,pin stripes,etc.....it wont be boring anymore:tongue:

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Needs Decals.

How about these.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,567 Posts
I agree. Keep that old iron original.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so i decided im going to keep it original im going to strip the panels and do some cleaning im going to do a muffler delete straight pipe (not a stack) also get lug tires once i get the money and maybee rhino line the underneath of the tractor with the spray on bed liner for trucks for durability and rust prevention:good2:.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't know where you're located but here in Grand Rapids, MI I check the garden section of craigslist every day. I found a used 6' ATV blade for my 2210 that way and there are a set of lug tires on there every month or two. If you're on a budget set it up as a favoriate and click frequently!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts