·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yea the breaker. Those 140s punch hard.

·
Registered
340 Posts
This is a new company. Last place I worked usually ran Sandvik breakers and they are pretty impressive as well, but this Cat is stout. Like I said, I haven't run it, I've been on load out but it definitely makes it work for me to keep up with the guy breaking.

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Had an Excavator glass break on me while breaking a cell site pad before. Scared the heck out of me. I was stretched out pretty good too. Those breakers wreak havock on a machine though. Not good for them. Especially operators that pry with them and hold the button down forever, heating up the hydraulics

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Wow Big. You might cut the mustard on my crew. Anyone who uses a breaker for a pry bar gets a swift chewin from your truly. Believe it or not my wife works for a major cell tower builder in the state.

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
I forgot to mention that flying concrete broke the glass.

Edit- Found an old pic

IMG_20191219_104825.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ThTs what it’s for. Better broken glass than a hair lip

·
Premium Member
11,556 Posts
I’m pumping out a big tank with the vuccume tanker again today and bring it across the state
Are you sure you don't need one more set of axles?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I’m pumping out a big tank with the vuccume tanker again today and bring it across the state
Funny, I saw how many axles that thing had and said, "must be from MI". Interesting how different states have different laws regarding vehicle weight and axels.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
150k would get you a fat ticket in WA. Probably brought up on criminal charges. Here max GVW is 105,500 without a permit

·
Registered
2016 1025r
487 Posts
150k would get you a fat ticket in WA. Probably brought up on criminal charges. Here max GVW is 105,500 without a permit
Yeah here in Michigan if you have the right plates as long as you axle your good bit 11 axles max a couple of 9ft spread axles help as their legal for 5k more than the other axles I had a bubbly that got put in jail in Indiana for that he crossed the state line bad move

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
11 axles lol. We’re only allowed 8

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
785 Posts
I barely have a CDL and definitely don't have a tank endorsement so I'll never have to worry about unbaffled tanks 😂😂
I towed an unbaffled oil truck once that wanted to keep pushing every time I slowed down or stopped. There was a few second delay until the wave hit. Can't imagine driving something like that all day.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts