Green Tractor Talk banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Ya not too fond of working Sunday either. Yesterday was horrible. Had 4 inches of rain. Alot of road fixing today.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
At least I get 2 days off now. Hopefully get out on the tractor tomorrow & finally mow.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
I’m guessing that’s an E or an F by the newer seat design. How many hours on her Jason? What’s all that crap behind the seat?! :p

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I’m guessing that’s an E or an F by the newer seat design. How many hours on her Jason? What’s all that crap behind the seat?! :p
It's an F & she's got 7030 hours. Ya the crap behind seat, gotta have our Clorox wipes you know cuz we're "supposed" to be wiping things down.🙄 "Can't have any germs." 🥴 Then gotta have our life vest for mucking ponds. 🏊‍♂️ Not that we where them I guess, just gotta be in there for MSHA. 🙄

·
Premium Member
3,937 Posts
4,0000 lbs. No sweat. Lifted like it was a feather.

Wheel Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Plant

·
Registered
8,121 Posts

·
Registered
8,121 Posts

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
You ever hauled a trailer load of cattle 😀 ? Better yet an overloaded bumper pull trailer load of cattle. They like to move around
Yep, much better to have a full load. Better for them and much easier to drive if they are snug but you can't do that in hot weather.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts