Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a grapple..never used one before, double shock grabber or single?? leaning to single, just less to break down, price ranges,
thanks for any ideas and creative ways to to use the grapple

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
I have a CTA grapple and am very happy with it. my sons have pushed it hard and it still looks new.

Reactions: rtgt and dawg75

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
The CTA is a great choice for your 4105.

How do you plan to operate it?

Reactions: rtgt

·
Registered
13,731 Posts
Sorry I don't understand the question. It would hook up like the bucket. Hydraulic s Hook ups are on the tractor
u will need to install a diverter i believe to open and close ur claw- research it on here(gtt) lots of threads on how to install a diverter.

or if u get a grapple at a jd dealer they can add a 3rd funtion to ur tractor to close and open ur claw

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
Sorry I don't understand the question. It would hook up like the bucket. Hydraulic s Hook ups are on the tractor
I was basically asking if you already had the 3rd function/auxiliary hydraulics to operate a grapple.

Reactions: rtgt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
u will need to install a diverter i believe to open and close ur claw- research it on here(gtt) lots of threads on how to install a diverter.

or if u get a grapple at a jd dealer they can add a 3rd funtion to ur tractor to close and open ur claw
It’s got a 3rd function button on the stick that raises and lowers the bucket

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.