Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Ill start. I added mirrors, front and rear cameras, BOH diff pedal, single point hydraulic release, 3rd SCV, front lighting, rear lighting, moved everything inside the ROPs, ran dedicated expansion circuits front and rear, and put on the mother of all seats.

No implements allowed, that's another thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I named mine George and got it dirty being useful. I have plans for more later.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Lol, fuel gauge light. While I appreciate the simplicity of the mechanical fuel gauge, I wonder why JD didn't give us an electric gauge on the instrument panel. There's even a place for it to the left of the tach. Should have saved the mechanical fuel gauge for the 1023E.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
OK, Ill start. I added mirrors, front and rear cameras, BOH diff pedal, single point hydraulic release, 3rd SCV, front lighting, rear lighting, moved everything inside the ROPs, ran dedicated expansion circuits front and rear, and put on the mother of all seats.

No implements allowed, that's another thread.
I award you "Best in Show"

Concours d'Elegance for Deere Subcompact Tractors

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
The work its done... Otherwise it is just another tool.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I award you "Best in Show"

Concours d'Elegance for Deere Subcompact Tractors
Thank you Sir Clyde. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Receiver hitch, horn, custom rear monogram, vanity license plate and several home-made accessories.

See the "Accessories" link in my signature block... :cool:
Nice work Rod, really nice work.

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Oh not much

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Nothing that makes it special to me but adding Kenny's did lock pedal makes it feel complete. I went almost a year pushing that stupid rod down with my heel and now that there's a pedal there it doesn't feel weird.

·
Registered
310 Posts
D#&$%it Bob. I love my Milsco V5300 but that Grammer of yours gives me seat envy.

Actually my only regret was waiting over 10 years to do it
Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Green Lawn mower

·
Registered
731 Posts
Tire grooving, step, and temp gauge.

Doug

Gas Machine Auto part Bottle Fastener Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Speedometer Gauge Tire Wheel Automotive tire Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
12,771 Posts
You know it's funny, but I have never used the Diff Lock pedal and the Mauser cab equipped tractors has a Custom one.....Here it is compared to the KBOH pedal, so Kenny could see the difference. I never installed the KBOH pedal. I need to find it and send it to someone who would put it to good use.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Grey Automotive design
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Fender

·
Premium Member
12,771 Posts

I also noticed that Doug uses the Hydro Fluid Dye, John Deere part number MT3668 and it sure makes it easy to see in the sight glass on the rear housing.....Here is a screen shot of his photo of the rear 3pt area, zoomed in to see the sight glass level..............It's also much easier to see leaks when you are working in the snow, verses the water drips from the tractor's front QA Hitch with the angling cylinder, which the exhaust heat causes the snow to melt and drops to fall off the machine.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Rim Gas Circle

1 - 20 of 101 Posts