Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a discussion on loader pallet forks the question arose as to what we use them for. I for one have found a multitude of uses for them and am wondering what everyone else does with them. I used them last week to move beehives but didn't take a pix.:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Used mine to move brush, turn brush pile while burning, stack things on pallets in garage, move RR Ties for a short wall, and more:good2:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
This weekend, I used my forks to move all of my tool boxes and junk to my new shop. It's only about 30 feet but it's nothing but gravel/dirt between my attached garage and my new shop so rolling that stuff over there was out of the question. With my 3025e now, nothing I own shop equipment wise puts a strain on my FEL so there wasn't any drama. When I had my 2210 I had that FEL maxed out with a couple of my tool boxes. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Move rocks, wood, brush, hay, etc etc. Must have implement.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
Unload my pickup - put appliances in and out of the house - take the trash to the end of the driveway - use my spot sprayer strapped to a pallet - and a lot of brush and log handling along with lifting logs to cut so I don’t have to bend over with the chainsaw.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Too many things to mention. My truck box would be full of stuff I couldn’t lift out if i didnt have forks.
A must have attachement!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
I use them for them for moving just about anything fallen trees snow blowers

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
What haven’t I used them for?

Unloading my new log splitter, moving pallets with loads, moving brush, lifting log to free chainsaw, unloading rotary cutter, moving logs....

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Nothing novel, just loading, unloading, and moving stuff around. They do make it easy to move the horse jumps around. Plus, the wasps love to nest in the jump wings, so it's safer to pick them up from a tractor length away than by hand. I keep a can of wasp spray in the tractor cup holder.

IMG-1024.JPG IMG-1027.JPG

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Moved stuff from my house to my sons that was dropped off by the big brown truck.
Move treees that were cut down when we built the house.
Picked up sticks and stuff around the yard.
Took a pallet with the bucket, compressor, air hose, and 3pt trailer hitch down the road a few miles to help my mom with a few things.
Moved a few couches.
Anytime I go to Home Depot,Lowe’s, or even the job and know I’m bringing stuff home I load a pallet in the back of the truck and grab it all out when I get home. I even put all the groceries on a pallet once to save 20’ :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This weekend, I used my forks to move all of my tool boxes and junk to my new shop. It's only about 30 feet but it's nothing but gravel/dirt between my attached garage and my new shop so rolling that stuff over there was out of the question. With my 3025e now, nothing I own shop equipment wise puts a strain on my FEL so there wasn't any drama. When I had my 2210 I had that FEL maxed out with a couple of my tool boxes. :greentractorride:
you have some HEAVY tool boxes. So do I but I try to keep them at a weight I can move them with muscle:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Moved stuff from my house to my sons that was dropped off by the big brown truck.
Move treees that were cut down when we built the house.
Picked up sticks and stuff around the yard.
Took a pallet with the bucket, compressor, air hose, and 3pt trailer hitch down the road a few miles to help my mom with a few things.
Moved a few couches.
Anytime I go to Home Depot,Lowe’s, or even the job and know I’m bringing stuff home I load a pallet in the back of the truck and grab it all out when I get home. I even put all the groceries on a pallet once to save 20’ :laugh:
That looks like one serious log you are gonna lift with your 1025? Your gonna get your moneys worth outa them forks for sure<smile>

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nothing novel, just loading, unloading, and moving stuff around. They do make it easy to move the horse jumps around. Plus, the wasps love to nest in the jump wings, so it's safer to pick them up from a tractor length away than by hand. I keep a can of wasp spray in the tractor cup holder.

View attachment 646392 View attachment 646396
Best to spray the wasps at night after the sun goes down when all the wasps will be home in the nest.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts