Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size hydraulic hose (inside diameter & pressure rating) is used on the 2025R. I may need to have some short hoses made up for a cylinder add-on. Thanks!

·
Administrator
18,804 Posts
I think the OEM loader hoses are 3/8” and 3000 or 3500 PSI rated, but quite often 1/4” works fine to. If you tell what your project is we can help better with specifics.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the OEM loader hoses are 3/8” and 3000 or 3500 PSI rated, but quite often 1/4” works fine to. If you tell what your project is we can help better with specifics.
Yes, I did find an existing hose that I could read some info on the hose. 3/8" and 3000 PSI.

I am wanting to add a top link cylinder for adjusting the tilt on a box blade without getting off the tractor. Was thinking about using a single spool valve and using the Power Beyond hoses that connect the backhoe.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Administrator
18,804 Posts
You’d want no less than 3/8 to feed the valve, but you can use 1/4 from the valve for to the cylinder.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
You’d want no less than 3/8 to feed the valve, but you can use 1/4 from the valve for to the cylinder.
Agreed, 1/4 is much easier to get to bend and follow the cylinder. Fittings with flow restrictors on the cylinder help with controlling it as well.

Reactions: Kennyd
1 - 6 of 6 Posts