1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thinking that last pic is a 3pt lever stop. Looks nice, great idea, but wouldn't work for me.
I use my stop mostly for mowing height, so when doing other 3 pt work (tilling) I just go past the stop to lower it.
I wouldn't want to have to move that every time I switched from one job to the other.

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
286 Posts
The fish was so big you had to pull him out with the tractor?

·
Super Moderator
2,587 Posts
Thinking that last pic is a 3pt lever stop. Looks nice, great idea, but wouldn't work for me.
I use my stop mostly for mowing height, so when doing other 3 pt work (tilling) I just go past the stop to lower it.
I wouldn't want to have to move that every time I switched from one job to the other.
I believe the rockshaft stop for your tractor is totally different than the 1025 & 2025 Gen II. We don't have the option of bypassing the stop. I've heard of some marking the number gauge with a sharpie where they typically run their mower, so they can return to it when using the rockshaft for other chores.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I believe the rockshaft stop for your tractor is totally different than the 1025 & 2025 Gen II. We don't have the option of bypassing the stop. I've heard of some marking the number gauge with a sharpie where they typically run their mower, so they can return to it when using the rockshaft for other chores.
That is entirely possible. I would greatly dislike that!

·
Super Moderator
2,587 Posts
That is entirely possible. I would greatly dislike that!
I understand what you're saying. But my bad, I forgot that the 1025 has a mower height knob that will set the deck height when using the rockshaft lever, so the lever stop isn't needed. Mine uses the SCV joystick so I tend to forget sometimes how the mechanical version operates, though it's basically the same as mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts