Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 14691 Posts

·
Administrator
16,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for REAL pictures of things you've seen through your daily travels. Please no stupid outrageously obscure pictures you found on the internet somewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine from this past Thursday, I was traveling in a very rural part of the state and saw this sign, I had to go back and get a picture:
IMG_3358.jpg

·
Administrator
16,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also from last Thursday: I passed this HUGE farm, they had these three machines lined up:
IMG_3359.JPG

·
Administrator
20,171 Posts
I saw this Polaris Slingshot the other day. I think it was a Titan football player.

IMG_4980.JPG

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Didn't get a pix

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture but

On a recent trip to eastern Tennessee we saw a sign for an interstate rest stop.

The top of the sign said: "Rest Stop, 1 Mile"
below that was: "No Oversize Loads"

I guess septic facilities were limited. :laugh:

Treefarmer

·
Administrator
20,171 Posts
On the way home from the hardware store today....

Another hardware store cargo dilemma..... If you look carefully, you can see the girl riding on top of the box in the back. What's sad is they have a roof rack.....

IMG_5146.jpg

·
Registered
11,008 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,803 Posts

·
Corndog Hater
10,956 Posts
Great thread Kenny, thanks for the laughs everybody. I hope to be able to contribute🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Is that where farmgirl lives? South Fork Ranch is in Texas. :laugh:
I figured one of you would say something like that about me!! :nunu: :laugh:

Be glad that I am a little crazy. Otherwise, I could not put up with y'all!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,008 Posts

Be glad that I am a little crazy. Otherwise, I could not put up with y'all!! :lol:
I thought I might have some help, but it looks as though my buddies are hanging my out to dry.:laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,234 Posts

For the record, DRobinson is faster than most. :lol:

·
8,558 Posts
I thought I might have some help, but it looks as though my buddies are hanging my out to dry.:laugh:
Maybe they realize you have been kicked off of my Christmas gift list, and I am telling Santa to leave you a lump of coal!! :mocking:

Or, maybe they are smart enough to realize that I can get to anyone on this forum that I believe needs their behind kicked!! :laugh: :airplane:

·
Registered
11,008 Posts
Maybe they realize you have been kicked off of my Christmas gift list, and I am telling Santa to leave you a lump of coal!! :mocking:

Or, maybe they are smart enough to realize that I can get to anyone on this forum that I believe needs their behind kicked!! :laugh: :airplane:
I guess we'll have to see who else shows up to bail our Gizmo2 and me.

·
8,558 Posts
I guess we'll have to see who else shows up to bail our Gizmo2 and me.
No one can save y'all!!! Gonna kick both of y'all's buttocks!!! :lol: :bash: :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,030 Posts

Just a "little" crazy.......

There ya go DR, now you're not alone in the dog house.

1 - 20 of 14691 Posts