6,593 Posts

·
Administrator
20,476 Posts
You don't know her very well then. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
Maybe they realize you have been kicked off of my Christmas gift list, and I am telling Santa to leave you a lump of coal!! :mocking:

Or, maybe they are smart enough to realize that I can get to anyone on this forum that I believe needs their behind kicked!! :laugh: :airplane:
Or maybe we just know it is more Texas hot air.... We ain't skeered.

Got a runway about a mile from the house....:lol:

·
Administrator
17,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Back on topic...lots of talking and very few pics!

Just saw this, really? :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438609536.980927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,219 Posts
I thought I might have some help, but it looks as though my buddies are hanging my out to dry.:laugh:
She has a plane. :airplane:

I guess we'll have to see who else shows up to bail our Gizmo2 and me.
She has a plane. :airplane:

No one can save y'all!!! Gonna kick both of y'all's buttocks!!! :lol: :bash: :lol:
I've been kicked enough. Now that I'm retired I don't need anymore of my butt getting kicked. :laugh:

I don't know guys, there are a lot of things that describe FG, but crazy is not one that would be on my list. :hi:
I'm going to have to agree with Randy here. :bigthumb: You 2 guys are on your own.:lolol:
Did I mention she has a plane? And it doesn't need a long runway, coming or going.
I'm thinking she's to good at flying it too and even better at butt kicking. :nunu: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Administrator
17,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well not today, but had my wife catch a pic of this a couple weeks ago while headed home, thought it was pretty funny. Sorry its a little blurry but thought I might share.

"Yeah its got the Vortec, came with the panty dropper package"

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,476 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Also from last Thursday: I passed this HUGE farm, they had these three machines lined up:
View attachment 49622
Lol, know exactly were that's at. Those are the combines from my dealership. Just got them over there not too long ago. Right on the Baltimore-Harford county line, right?

·
Administrator
17,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lol, know exactly were that's at. Those are the combines from my dealership. Just got them over there not too long ago. Right on the Baltimore-Harford county line, right?
That was on Troyer Road (rt 138) up near Norrisville Road (rt 23), probably about 5 mile north of the county line.

·
Administrator
20,476 Posts
These excavators are removing the rock ramp to the basement level to this new building. It's amazing the rock didn't collapse and cause a machine to topple over.

IMG_5153.JPG IMG_5155.JPG

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Another hardware store cargo dilemma..... If you look carefully, you can see the girl riding on top of the box in the back. What's sad is they have a roof rack.....

View attachment 49696
Have roof rack, but no rope

Maybe they realize you have been kicked off of my Christmas gift list, and I am telling Santa to leave you a lump of coal!! :mocking:

Or, maybe they are smart enough to realize that I can get to anyone on this forum that I believe needs their behind kicked!! :laugh: :airplane:
If she can't land :airplane: she will bomb you with gimbal ratchets while wearing a mad bomber hat (so you will think it's Gizmo2) :greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
5,009 Posts
I went into town for fuel Monday. This rig showed-up for fuel too. Seems the station name fit. I never did figure out what it was all about.

IMG_0964.jpg IMG_0965.JPG

·
Registered
156 Posts
Drove behind this guy for about a mile before being able to pass.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
21 - 40 of 15239 Posts