Green Tractor Talk banner

15341 - 15358 of 15358 Posts

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
Haha, we collectively believe I'm beyond help :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think we all would agree. At this point in my life I know there is nothing that would help me.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Got the you know what scared out of me tonight, walked in on “spa” night, but I am very blessed to be able to call these lovely ladies my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First reaction was to check the calendar to make sure it wasn't Halloween. Then I considered it being a failed attempt for covid mask. Finally it hit me that Mrs. P. looks like that every now and then! They never looked like that until you said "I do".Wimmun, Pffffft!

·
Registered
757 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Saw this today. It seems to be the same mulch kit I put on my 42” Acceldeep deck on the X370. Of course I paid full price a month ago at AgPro. 🤦🏼‍♂️

AD2B6866-A1E5-4D43-BAF9-F97A418FC47B.jpeg

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Saw this today. It seems to be the same mulch kit I put on my 42” Acceldeep deck on the X370. Of course I paid full price a month ago at AgPro. 🤦🏼‍♂️

View attachment 738393
:)

It would be my luck , but the same day . For me I would buy it this morning and on the way home it would be marked down..

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Still to cool , for me, but I did go down to the shed and took a few photos.

First is the part , they replaced on the Pioneer, Sorry thought it was in better focus..The wiring is probably 18" long.

IMG_20200512_095646424.jpg

The next are the new tires, little hard to see but the lugs are right at 1" deep.

IMG_20200512_100002586_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200512_095549264.jpg

Didn't even start the Pioneer to see if Reverse works,,,, all I can say is it should.. The shop tech used it at least 5 times yesterday..

·
Registered
130 Posts
:)

It would be my luck , but the same day . For me I would buy it this morning and on the way home it would be marked down..
At least you’d be able to return it and/or get the discount. I’m sure I’m well beyond that point. Lol 😂. 😭

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Saw this on Craigslist this morning....

Must be a brave guy to rent his tractor out. Interesting that it looks like a commercial greenhouse operation. I hope he has some backup tractors available.

I looked on Home Depot's site to see how much they rent their little Kubota's for, but the Kubota page kept giving me a "server error". I'll bet that wouldn't happen if they had a Deere page! :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
went to check the mail today and this tree limb broke over top of the road

Attachments

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Jackknifed backing into the curb and out of gas.

Fire fighters borrowed a gas can and got him a gallons

Then they instructed this driver to stop at the boat launch by the fire station for inspection.

I laughed, and so did the driver as he left on the green light.

15341 - 15358 of 15358 Posts