Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a 48 inch rock bucket with 3 inch spacing between tines. I am getting a price of 1100 set up with the quick attach for JD loader shipped to my door? I have about 5 triaxle loads of material to clean currently with more digging to do. That work good for this type cleaning (removing rocks from soil)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
523 Posts
Looking at a 48 inch rock bucket with 3 inch spacing between tines. I am getting a price of 1100 set up with the quick attach for JD loader shipped to my door? I have about 5 triaxle loads of material to clean currently with more digging to do. That work good for this type cleaning (removing rocks from soil)

Not a popular item, that is a good price I am still looking for a used one for the past year, if you buy it i will rent it from you for $150/day :good2: I need it only for a day/year:greentractorride:

·
Registered
3,753 Posts

How much does it weigh? The ones I have seen can be quite heavy

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to say 250#... not home so don't have the link.

If you are close we could talk about it....

That is a thought.... anybody rent them??

·
Registered
523 Posts
I want to say 250#... not home so don't have the link.

If you are close we could talk about it....

That is a thought.... anybody rent them??

To rent it is near impossible to find for deere type, you may find the one for skid steer adaptor and like 72 inch and up wide:unknown:

·
Registered
12,609 Posts
Rock rake

I ALSO looked at rock rakes, but changed my mind when I saw videos of little dirt screeners, that would work for me a lot better and have a wonderful rock free garden. just another item on the wish list.some amish had a few for sale around my area at around 1900 bucks too much for me, that's all it will do, so no go for me, will wait to build screener. good luck big jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts