Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's behind the console. You could see it by removing the left side panel ....
The connector is plugged.
Seems that there is no 12v on it, by any ways...

Envoyé de mon BV6000 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,990 Posts
If it's up by the front axle, it's probably the RIO lockout for the front hitch what using the snowblower.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
It is for the mower deck "Independent Lift" electric hydraulic valve. There will be no voltage on either of the pins unless you add the switch for the "Independent Lift". The switch would mount where the blank is in the lower left portion of the console. There will be also be a connector harness tail, with a connector shell, that would mate with the switch within the console.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If it is in the console it could be for the lift switch for the mower.

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
If it's up by the front axle, it's probably the RIO lockout for the front hitch what using the snowblower.
I agree with kennyd. It is the harness where the short harness plugs into when using the front hitch with front mount SB. There will be no voltage in this harness. It is actually a digital pulse signal that is sent by the PTO shaft sensor in the front hitch. As Kennyd said, this bypasses the need to use the RIO when backing up when the mid PTO is on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
It is for the mower deck "Independent Lift" electric hydraulic valve. There will be no voltage on either of the pins unless you add the switch for the "Independent Lift". The switch would mount where the blank is in the lower left portion of the console. There will be also be a connector harness tail, with a connector shell, that would mate with the switch within the console.
I can confirm this. I traced it in the tech manual out of curisosity when I was in there once.

·
Administrator
17,990 Posts
I can confirm this. I traced it in the tech manual out of curisosity when I was in there once.
Ok good, it would however have been helpful if the OP had told us where it was located.

·
Registered
394 Posts
He did say it is behind the counsel visible with the left side panel removed. The wording is above the picture he posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts