Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 1025R, 120R loader, 60D MMM, grapple
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While moving my lights to the inside of my ROPS, I noticed this part attached to one side of my 3 point hitch; it actually moves with the hitch. It's only on one side and I checked my manual and the technical manual, and I don't see it in any pictures. It looks like it's been used at one point (the tractor was not new when I purchased it).
Was this added for some type of attachment? Or is something disconnected that I don't realise.
When I search the part number, it turns out to be a John Deere Arm. While technically correct, this description isn't helpful to me.

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Rim
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Gas Metal Auto part Automotive exterior

Thanks,
Dave...

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
20,049 Posts
If you have a MMM, this is where the lift mechanism connects for you to be able to lift with your 3pt hitch.
The Part Number is embossed on the Arm. LVU23058

·
Registered
2018 1025R, 120R loader, 60D MMM, grapple
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's the lift arm for the mechanical deck lift.
View attachment 792499
Geeze, the answers come in quick around here! Thanks everyone.
My tractor must have had the mechanical deck lift, but now it has the Independent lift. This must have been left over from the conversion.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,552 Posts
Geeze, the answers come in quick around here! Thanks everyone.
My tractor must have had the mechanical deck lift, but now it has the Independent lift. This must have been left over from the conversion.
I think it's on all of them.

Reactions: Yellow seat
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.