Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
17,252 Posts
After getting the 1025R, I've forgotten what a pain hand loading sand can be.

Free is a very good price, and good exercise for a fat old guy. About a half load on a 3500.

Randy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[h=2]What is this long handle thing?[/h]
State worker leaning post.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Randy, you have the young person's version of a front end loader there. I used to have one, but got rid of it when I bought the green machine. Don't get too used to that thing. It could set your health back.... way back.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

Contractor’s leaning post-with budgets like they are the State can no longer afford shovels :mocking:

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Jealous,except the town has fiberglass handles so they don't break.You don't want to fall and get injured doing nothing.:laugh:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Make sure to get the safety vest with the upside down pocket sewn in to insert the handle into. Leaves both hands free for coffee, texting and waving at the public!:good2:

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Make sure to get the safety vest with the upside down pocket sewn in to insert the handle into. Leaves both hands free for coffee, texting and waving at the public!:good2:
SHHHHHH, you are giving away our little secret about town employees! I always wondered why the state workers only had one shovel yet there are four of them standing there,, then I found out they were being educated in the fine art of deception! ah yes that all makes sense now!!!!! :laugh: Sort of the local and state police doing traffic details at worksites, they stand there with their coffee and watch the contractors in the hole! The heck with the traffic! And make 40 bucks an hour too!:nunu:

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Contractor’s leaning post-with budgets like they are the State can no longer afford shovels :mocking:
When they don't have shovels to lean on they use each other...:mocking:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
My friend was hauling mulch with his 3/4 ton pickup,, the city was giving it away free.

I offered him my dump trailer, which hauls about 3 pickup loads,,,
on the first trip, he filled BOTH the pickup, and the dump trailer.

Upon arriving home, he pushed a button to unload the huge amount on the trailer,,
then he had to fork off the pickup load,,,

well, he went back for a bunch more loads,,, except, none was EVER loaded on the pickup, again,,, :laugh:

That little battery powered pump is more addictive than drugs!! :flag_of_truce:

:good2:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hickory handle backhoe. HHB. Or I call them heater's in the winter time.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,192 Posts
I was a State worker once, for 20 years. Only thing was I never got to get that young man's BH in my hands. We had inmates to do that sort of thing. Besides, I was busy drinking coffee. :lolol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts