1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Maybe a motor bracket for power chute rotation?:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
I just looked at the blower on JD Parts, and I don't see anything showing that part as being part of a 54" blower. Maybe I missed it somewhere but I don't believe I did. Another member might be better at this blower stuff.:)

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have a 1025r with the 54" snow blower and the remote spout kit. Unfortunately it's not a part that I recognize.

Here's a link to the 54 inch snow blower manual which includes a pretty sparse Assembly section: LINK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm....baffling. I also had a part I'm sure went where the two bearings hold the shaft. But I didn't see it on any others from YouTube videos so just left it off. I think it may have been an arrester in case a u-joint broke or something. Directions sure would have been nice!

·
Registered
375 Posts
So I got to thinking about the hall effect sensor for the snow blower that is used to disable the RIO when the front PTO shaft is spinning. Mine, which I didn't install, used a bracket mounted on one of the bearings to hold the sensor close to the PTO shaft and the wire connected directly to the harness on the tractor. In looking at a new 1025r (serial 1LV1025RLHJ100001 and up) in JD parts, I believe I may have found your mystery part.

It's part of the Front PTO Hitch (BLV10786) kit. Here is the drawing from JD Parts:

Front PTO Hitch BLV10786.png

It looks like it's some type of bracket for the plugs for the hall effect sensor (instead of going straight from the sensor to the tractor wiring harness). I could not find any type of manual online. Perhaps you could snap some pictures of the bracket and parts you have left over.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yup, it's part #LVU32959 Bracket/RIO Harness Storage

Attachments

Reactions: glc
1 - 7 of 7 Posts