Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Just was wondering if this would be a good thread. Perhaps at the end of the year we can have a year in review?

My New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I am this AM at 240lb. I would have a goal of 210lb by the end of the year.

Come on all. Make it realistic!! Let's see who can actually keep their resolution this year!! Gizmo2:gizmo::gizmo: is volunteered to come up with the prize!! (Just bustin)

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Hi All, Just was wondering if this would be a good thread. Perhaps at the end of the year we can have a year in review?

My New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I am this AM at 240lb. I would have a goal of 210lb by the end of the year.

Come on all. Make it realistic!! Let's see who can actually keep their resolution this year!! Gizmo2:gizmo::gizmo: is volunteered to come up with the prize!! (Just bustin)
My wife and I both have a mission to lose weight this year. I need to lose about 30-40 pounds. With heart disease and diabetes common in my family I need to lose the weight. I'd exercise today if I could get rid of my darn head cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,738 Posts
Need to see if I can loose some weight, as soon as I either get off this medicine or have surgery.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,761 Posts

I'm at 220, tried all last year to get to 210, got to 212 in the summer, but couldn't hold it.
Gonna try again this year, doctor wants me at 190 - 200. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
He gets "miffed" when I laugh at that.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
I'm at 220, tried all last year to get to 210, got to 212 in the summer, but couldn't hold it.
Gonna try again this year, doctor wants me at 190 - 200. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
He gets "miffed" when I laugh at that.
195 is where I need to be at. Don't remember last time I saw that number on a scale. Lowest I got to over the years was 210, but currently hovering between 225 and 230.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
I resolve to not fry bacon nude. This is the 3rd year with the same resolution, so far so good.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts

I'll go with the 210. Wait...I'm already there so I've meant my goal. :lolol:
Realistically... not get any higher then 210 lbs.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,499 Posts
I resolve to not fry bacon nude. This is the 3rd year with the same resolution, so far so good.
18 hours and counting, only 8736 more to go.:thumbup1gif: :lol:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,761 Posts
Way too, too-too much information there, too much.:scared: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts