Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a used 3pt Snowblower. The third owner didn’t know the make. It was blue with no stickers. I found a # indented in the frame 958007. Electric motors are homemade. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
If it was blue originally the only thing that comes to mind is Ford New Holland or LS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I have looked at LS and New Holland sites and could not find anything close. The problem is that I don't even know how old it is.

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
:dunno: I'm no help on this one I'm afraid. Overall it appears to be a fairly recent design but I've never seen one with the lift rings on those... "wings" on both ends of the housing like your's has. Those are pretty unique.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, those wings makes a 54" snowblower into a 60". I won't know till this winter if it works ok. I think the 1025R has plenty of power for it. I just wanted to know what make it was in case I needed any parts in the future.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Yeah, those wings makes a 54" snowblower into a 60". I won't know till this winter if it works ok. I think the 1025R has plenty of power for it. I just wanted to know what make it was in case I needed any parts in the future.
Quite frankly I don't think your 1025R is going to be able to do much with that blower. It needs something like a 3520 to power it. When would you like me to come up and take it off your hands? :laugh:

Nice looking blower! :good2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks 1MOA, I looked on their site and didn't come up with a match. Hoping someone has the same snowblower!

·
Registered
359 Posts
A Lucknow snowblower is Blue also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Aclass, I checked out Lucknow's site and it's not a Lucknow. I'm finding that there is a lot of snowblower companies!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts