Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the standard size QC hydraulic fittings that JD uses for the loader as well as rear SCVs on a 2038r? I was going to order the Hydraulic test gauge from Ken, and it gave me options that I didn't know which to choose.

Edit:
Just realized I posted this to the LCUT section, but I can't find out how to delete or move it. :(

2017 2038r, 220r loader, 72" MMM, 66" EA Box blade, Woodmax FM-62 flail mower, Artillian forks, JD KBL 6' 1950s discs, subsoiler

·
Registered
21,128 Posts
What is the standard size QC hydraulic fittings that JD uses for the loader as well as rear SCVs on a 2038r? I was going to order the Hydraulic test gauge from Ken, and it gave me options that I didn't know which to choose.

Edit:
Just realized I posted this to the LCUT section, but I can't find out how to delete or move it. :(

2017 2038r, 220r loader, 72" MMM, 66" EA Box blade, Woodmax FM-62 flail mower, Artillian forks, JD KBL 6' 1950s discs, subsoiler
You want to ask Ken directly. You can request your post be moved to the Bolt on Hooks section by clicking on the little triangle with an exclamation point bottom left of your post.

·
Administrator
17,051 Posts
Post moved to Hydraulics Forum.

The FEL uses the 1/4" ISO 5675 "AG" style couplers (unless you have the single point option of course, the rear 1/2" ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts