Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been brought to our attention that some members are having problems accessing their accounts after the required password change. If you are in this situation, please do the following. You do not need to be logged in to your account for this to work.

Scroll to the bottom of the main forum home page and you will see a menu bar.

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 3.32.13 PM.png

Click on the 'Contact' button.

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 3.19.31 PM.png

That will take you to the following form:

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 3.33.49 PM.png

Enter your information here and submit it. This will go to the tech staff and they will be able to help you.

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
It's been brought to our attention that some members are having problems accessing their accounts after the required password change. If you are in this situation, please do the following. You do not need to be logged in to your account for this to work.

Scroll to the bottom of the main forum home page and you will see a menu bar.

View attachment 201306

Click on the 'Contact' button.

View attachment 201298

That will take you to the following form:

View attachment 201314

Enter your information here and submit it. This will go to the tech staff and they will be able to help you.
Hi Blake, I did this a week ago and also contacted Vertical, to no avail.. I am very patient so I am sure this will get resolved.. Thanks. Jeff

·
Super Moderator
7,800 Posts
Jeff, it looks like you're logged in and working. Are you still having an issue?
Blake,

I believe Jeff stated that he could access GTT from work but not at home. He's probably at work now.

Frank

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
Jeff, it looks like you're logged in and working. Are you still having an issue?
Hi Blake, I am at work as Frank stated and I can get on from this site but not at home.. Thanks.. You too Frank for your help last week.. I tried everything I could think of outside of smashing my computer to bits! :smash:and the thought did cross my mind! JT

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
Got it. I thought it was a general account access problem.

The the tech staff should be working on the access issues. :smash:
Thanks Blake, I'm home and on the site!!!! I have no idea what happened and who fixed it but many thanks to whomever! Now off to work again until 10:30pm... Thanks again to all... . Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts