Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ooohh dats nice! Stick shift? I love that they offered those big 4 door cars with a stick. How cool was it that at one point, they offered the drag pack (with the Hellcat option), that included slicks, skinnys, and a floor jack that all fit in a box and slid nicely into the trunk, for literally a $1 upgrade!!

We have very similar taste in vehicles, from G-bodys, to Chryslers. I bought the wife a '19 Chrysler 300 AWD last year for her Birthday....
output.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hehehe.. yep, actually, I bought my Charger for the wife too.. traded in my 2016 Ram ecodiesel ... just in the nick of time.. I drive my dodge dually diesel now ... she lets me take it when I ask .. but I'm going to end up in jail with that car. 66 years old and every time I take it, I'm looking for someone to race.. and now that I know they put the Hellcat motor in the Charger, I want to trade it in for one..

Oh well, back to tractors.. had a good time today, hooked up the box blade and worked the dirt road at my Sportsmans club... daamn it worked better than I anticipated in spite of 30* weather. now I have to read the instructions to figure out how to put it in 4 whl drive

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok, I made my final decision.. after going back and forth, thought I would just wait and get the Heavy Hitch tooth bar... but after poking around looking at pricing.... I decided I'm going to just buy the tooth bar kit from Titan. I just could not justify the almost $500 delivered price tag for the Heavy Hitch when I can get one from Titan for less than half the price delivered with free delivery. I'll need to do a few mods .... but, I have a welder and know how to use it! When cash is a little more plentiful, I'll get the Pirahna tooth bar, it also is about half the price of the Heavy Hitch and has some other uses that would enhance my capabilities.. I like it, 2 tools for the price of one!

Has anyone purchased the Titan Tooth bar...

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Has anyone purchased the Titan Tooth bar...
Gee...I dunno. Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough in post #4 of this thread, or maybe it's not apparent in my signature :unsure:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Gee...I dunno. Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough in post #4 of this thread, or maybe it's not apparent in my signature :unsure:
Thanks KY, I forgot about that post. I actually was looking at the tiger teeth option, they are currently out of stock. Figured I'd get the duck bills for now, but I'll call them and check on the availability. How did the duck bills work? And did you buy the kit and weld together or the pre welded kit..

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Lol. I was just joshin' ya 🙂

I got the pre-welded kit with 5 teeth, 3 or 4 yrs ago. I think it was about $150. It came with the duck bill and I think that's all that was available at the time. Could be wrong. I like the tiger teeth better on my 1025, as the duck bill works ok but would be better suited on a heavier machine that could apply more force. The tiger teeth help compensate for the lack of weight/force (comparatively).

The shanks are the 2740-23 style and the duck bill is 23TF, held in with a 23TFP flex pin. The tiger tooth number is 23WTL and easily replaces the 23TF. Just drive out the flex pin, swap teeth and drive the pin back in.

How many teeth are you looking at getting? I have 5 new 23WTL tiger teeth in the barn if you're interested. If you got the duck bills, you could swap them out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I like it .... I want the 7 teeth bar...... I could always use 2 duck bills and replace the other 5 with the tiger teeth.. do you have the shanks...

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
No shanks. Just the teeth, and I think a set of 5 flex pins. I bought the teeth after I had the bar awhile and just swapped the teeth.

When I bought the teeth, the original package got lost by USPS. After waiting the customary 3 days beyond expected delivery date, I contacted Titan and explained the situation. They emailed me back after investigation and agreed they got lost, and promptly sent out another set, which I received in a few days. I was happy and thought that was it. About 3 weeks later, USPS delivered the original lost package. I don't know how USPS managed to get it to me, as the box was nearly destroyed. I contacted Titan again and they just said keep 'em, it cost more than it's worth to return them. That's how I ended up with an extra set.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I like it.. shoot me a price...

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
I sent you a PM

21 - 30 of 30 Posts