Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so recently bought a used Woods RC60 for $400 for my 2025. Issue is though - it arrived and appears to be missing half the PTO shaft.

Driver knew nothing about it and selling auctioneer didn’t either. Figured it would be no big deal finding the right piece online - but trickier than I thought.

Anyone have suggestions or link to what I need? Looks to be a slip clutch shaft - thought these were pretty standard - but is it something I need to buy from Woods parts?

TIA

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,888 Posts
I have a shaft like that on my Befco RMFM.

I have never looked for shaft parts though.

I do recall seeing half sections of shafts at Tractor Supply.

Another source might be Argi-Supply.

I can measure both halves of mine if that will help.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Ok, so recently bought a used Woods RC60 for $400 for my 2025. Issue is though - it arrived and appears to be missing half the PTO shaft.

Driver knew nothing about it and selling auctioneer didn’t either. Figured it would be no big deal finding the right piece online - but trickier than I thought.

Anyone have suggestions or link to what I need? Looks to be a slip clutch shaft - thought these were pretty standard - but is it something I need to buy from Woods parts?

TIA
I would try and price it through Woods but I am sure they are like JD and fairly proud of their stuff. You can try:

Tractor PTO Parts at Tractor Supply Co.

PTO Shaft, PTO Parts, PTO Adapter, PTO Power Take Off, Eurocardan

You maybe better off buying or making a new one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so found the manual- looks like part I need is 1038322.

Manual just says “call” - no price listed. The shear bolt assembly is $135 from woods - about in line with other generic brands.

Anyone have access to tell me a price or if Woods recommends a replacement part?

Guessing it’s something odd that there is no price listed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts