Green Tractor Talk banner

2261 - 2270 of 2270 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Finished the covers tonight 👍

That there is the 1982 Kohler, Torq Guard, John Deere 400 but mostly sponsored by me.

Looks great but not near as crowded as it should be. I think we have a rule that at least 2 things need to move to get something out. 1 thing if it is heavy and not on wheels.
I placed the doors on the sidewall instead of the ends of my 30x48 shop so I didnt have to jockey stuff. My father had his on the end and my entire life until 2 years ago was moving stuff to get something else out.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Looks great but not near as crowded as it should be. I think we have a rule that at least 2 things need to move to get something out
Our big shed is that way, 60' x 120' and every time I need something out of there, whether its a round bale or a tractor I have to start at least two other things to get to what I need.

Wagon looks like a million too, super nice job, you should be proud.
big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

·
Premium Member
14,714 Posts
Glenn,,, wagon looks GREAT

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Our big shed is that way, 60' x 120' and every time I need something out of there, whether its a round bale or a tractor I have to start at least two other things to get to what I need.
I knew I couldn’t be the only one.

Thanks for the compliment guys. I appreciate it. Funny thing is it looks better in person than my photos but nowhere as nice as my boys photos. I guess it kind of shows what a marketing department can do.

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
I will use it behind my 1 row New Idea and tractor club parades. Typically a small amount of field corn but this year the plan is just popcorn. It is just for small plots and I typically did ear corn for one of my elderly neighbors. I always used his wagon but he had a stroke so he doesn’t have the animals now. We will test 1/2 the popcorn with a picker this year and see if it gets damaged or not.

2261 - 2270 of 2270 Posts