Green Tractor Talk banner
3241 - 3260 of 3266 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,028 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,851 Posts
Fixed my disc's. Broke two off at the hunt club. But it was due to my ignorance. I didn't know that the end of the gang's needed an end washer/cap. I had just the axel end against the disc. Wasn't enough "meat" holding the disc on. When I first bought the disc I repaired the bearings but had zero knowledge about how the disc go back on the gang other than how they were on to start with.

I was near Agri Supply this week and picked up 4 end washers and 3 disc's. Ended up welding one that had allot of racks. Hope it holds up but I have my concerns.

Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Snout Automotive wheel system

Automotive tire Wood Road surface Asphalt Motor vehicle

Wood Rectangle Road surface Brick Line

Wood Gas Machine Road surface Auto part

Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Asphalt Tire

Working animal Automotive tire Snout Asphalt Pack animal

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Premium Member
18,028 Posts
BIG NICE (y) (y)

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
16,506 Posts
Not in the shop, because it's not complete.
I installed the brakes on my new trailer before lunch.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Rolling Wheel

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Aircraft Vehicle

Saw Abrasive saw Vehicle brake Concrete saw Electrical wiring

I'm waiting on the 7-pin trailer plug and wiring; and also the break-away battery, which should arrive early next week.
Automotive lighting Body jewelry Cable Jewellery Auto part

Gadget Font Rectangle Camera accessory Cable

·
Registered
26,380 Posts
Not in the shop, because it's not complete.
I installed the brakes on my new trailer before lunch.
Looks pretty straight forward. If I ever get myself a trailer and it's a single axle I will be doing the same - hopefully with your long distance help.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
16,506 Posts
Looks pretty straight forward. If I ever get myself a trailer and it's a single axle I will be doing the same - hopefully with your long distance help.
No problem. I'll be glad to help.(y)
-----------------

I also ordered a set of black lug nuts and black center cap.
Bare lug nuts and no center caps makes a trailer look unfinished.

Product Camera lens Black Automotive tire Camera accessory

Automotive tire Gadget Audio equipment Camera accessory Magenta

·
Registered
552 Posts
Did a few things last weekend...

Add this electrical outlet and breaker just above my tool box. The blank box will house a 30/50Amp 230/240v outlet after I decide which welder I want...and learn how to weld. LOL This outlet provides power to my charger station showed below along with my bluetooth stereo receiver and 8 port ethernet port which my cameras will be plugged into along with a wireless router to expand my wifi from the house. This will all need to be upgraded and thankfully there was just a thread about expanding that wifi stuff here on GTT.
Bluetooth stereo is hooked to a pair of Kicker KB6 outdoor speakers that I put up as well.

Wood Wall socket Gas Metal Fixture

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Wood Tire Vehicle Electrical wiring

Home appliance Gas Audio equipment Rectangle Kitchen stove

And I put a set of new Oregon blades on my Toro zero turn. Notice the size diff with the factory mulching blade. I think now though that I need to remove my mulching set as I seem to be getting missed or not completely cut areas.

Wood Gas Font Rectangle Auto part

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,903 Posts
@fjjd18 - Go with the 50amp outlet. Your 30 Amp welder won't complain and should you need the extra muscle after learning how to weld, you'll be glad you have it... I went from a 110v/20a welder to a 220v /50a in a few months. (And have a welding class this weekend to hopefully break the bad habits I've youtube taught my self....)

PS: if you can pull a car in there, if you sell the place the 50amp 220v circuit is a winner for electric car charging...

edit: Autocorrect stupidity

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Tired of sweating when the misses wants her decorations out of the oven… I mean attic…,above garage. It is vented but is always sweltering hot up there. It’s not connected to the house so no heat or a/c. I had picked this fan up awhile back thinking I may use it in my workshop but never really needed it. Could tell a difference in just a few minutes. Just have to get a wire clamp for the box and it’s finished. It kicked on at 100 degrees!!

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Upgraded all the lights on Johnny 3 and Johnny 4. Been meaning to do this for some time now. Also added exterior mirrors to my new to me Johnny 3.

Here are a few comparison pics I took as I was installing them.

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
CC, did you install the LED light assemblies on the upper cab lights or just switch out the stock bulbs? My 3 needs a lighting improvement as well and I'm looking for ideas.
These were all simple little bulb swaps.
One of my 5Ms does have the real LED cab and nose lights and the loader lights were bulb swaps.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Motor vehicle Green Automotive tire Tractor
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Green Hood

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Not "in the shop" but outside the shed, I've been working on the belly blade for Cubby:
Plant Grass Wood People in nature Groundcover

Put it on the steel post sawhorses with the 2025R yesterday:
Theodolite Camera accessory Easel Wood Tripod

Took the moldboard off & cut it down 5":
Wood Triangle Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part

Checked for fit this morning:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Made a couple repairs this afternoon & took it all apart for wire brushing & painting.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
16,506 Posts
The 7-pin cable for the trailer arrived late yesterday.
Automotive lighting Body jewelry Cable Jewellery Auto part

The anti-theft Lug Nuts arrived also.
Product Camera lens Black Automotive tire Camera accessory

I'm hoping to get a chance to install everything this weekend. (y)
There are three tractor shows scheduled before years end and I need the trailer ready to travel. ;) I'll post pics when I get-R-done. :)

3241 - 3260 of 3266 Posts