Green Tractor Talk banner

What do you plan to do with you stimulus check, if you get one?

• Invest it

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Buy something for the green machine

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Give it to a relative in need

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • General fund for bills and such

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Something special

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don’t qualify for a stimulus check.

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
Our checks showed up direct deposit in the checking account Monday. I sent most of mine to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Mrs. FW transferred her amount to her Christmas Club savings account.

My older sister died in 2006 after a couple years of acute myeloid leukemia. For a long time, she knew she was sick, but delayed seeing an Oncologist until it was too late. She was in denial after the diagnosis and put off treatment. She suffered with it terribly and I hate to think of anyone else going through that kind of pain. I swore if I ever had the ability to help other, I'd do what I could.
It’s so nice you are able to help like that - thanks!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Ours was direct deposited on Wednesday morning. (y)

·
Registered
12,286 Posts
happy 60th birthday jeff B. i bet that steak tasted very good.

now all u late getters of ur free money---we maybe are getting another round of money here soon..

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts
The IRS sent us a letter, yesterday, saying our stimulus check will be direct deposited. We got that deposit over three weeks ago. :unsure: o_O
I do not think a round two has passed the Senate, only the House.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I get no check, no unemployment, no extra $600. Being a self employed contract worker can be a blessing and a curse. We have to build my own safety net and so far we’re doing ok. It’s amazing how all this works and for the millions that are receiving this help I’m so glad for them and hope we don’t need to keep doing this for much longer.

While out at the lake yesterday I overheard a couple of guys talking. The one fella was telling the other “Man, I’m drawing over $900 a week with unemployment + $600 fed money and I got the $1200 stimulus check. I hope they don’t call me back until the money stops cause I’m making more now than before.”

I was with one of my buddies and we were cleaning fish. I almost had to tackle my friend to keep him from jumping up and saying something to this guy. I know that’s not the majority of the cases out there but it burns our buns to hear someone actually bragging and laughing about it.

121 - 140 of 145 Posts