Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a problem with posts from member "Mailyiwed"

I hope the moderators and admins are on top of this.

·
Administrator
17,484 Posts
Tom (and others),
Anytime you see a post that's obvious spam, or otherwise inapropriate for the forum (cuss words, questionable links, whatever) just click the little triangle in the lower left corner of every post, that will send an email alerting all the moderators and admin's to take a look at it and handle it.

There is no need to respond, quote or otherwise acknowledge this type of post as its just more work for us to edit it.

Thanks for the concern, it takes everybody to help catch these things sometimes :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,603 Posts
I've been caught three times by the Mod Police. It was only to see if they were doing their job, :hide: Just sayin.

·
Administrator
20,459 Posts
I've been caught three times by the Mod Police. It was only to see if they were doing their job, :hide: Just sayin.
You were going too slow.:nunu:

Reporting a post for any violation is a great way to bring something to the staff's attention. There's no harm in reporting anything that could be a problem as well. If there is no problem, it has no ill effect on the reporter or the OP.:good2:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kenny, I knew something was wrong and I wasn't sure who to alert. Hitting the triangle would have been much faster, hopefully I won't ever have to do that in the future.

Thanks to all the mods and admins for keeping GTT safe.:good2:

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Thanks Kenny, I knew something was wrong and I wasn't sure who to alert. Hitting the triangle would have been much faster, hopefully I won't ever have to do that in the future.

Thanks to all the mods and admins for keeping GTT safe.:good2:
As the others have said, hitting the little "Report" triangle is the best way to deal with any post you're unsure about. Generally speaking, the mods/ admins check in here during the day as much as we can, but when someone hits "Report" on a post the email pops up on my phone and I can usually go right then to see what it is, if another staffer hasn't already beaten me to it.

If there's any post you're uneasy about, report it. Doesn't matter if it's obvious spam from somewhere or something that feels like it's right on the borderline of being okay or not, the report button just says "Hey, take a look at this." I think I can speak for the rest of the staff when I say we love GTT and want all of our members to genuinely enjoy the time they spend here, so it's never a bother to click over and check on something that may be of concern to anyone. :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,603 Posts
Is this why all of my "Free Giveaway" posts keep disappearing? :lol:

:hide::hide::hide:
I hope they don't make me give all that cool free stuff back?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,603 Posts
You must be referring those Artillian Stock Certificates. Yeah, those were just meant to be packaging materials. :lol:

(Just kidding for anyone thinking there might be any truth to this):)
Here as well.
However I did eat the free candy!

·
Administrator
20,459 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,603 Posts

·
Administrator
20,459 Posts
I would gladly do it over again.