Green Tractor Talk banner

3561 - 3573 of 3573 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Dr, we’re in the same boat. I don’t eat nearly enough raw vegetables and fruits. My blood pressure is excellent.
My wife had found a way to get me to eat more veggies. She puts one or all of these bite size veggies in bag (cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts) adds olive oil, shakes it up, places it on a cookie sheet on aluminum foil, adds a little seasoning, and bakes at 400 for 15-20 minutes until a little crispy. Even good leftover.

·
Registered
554 Posts
So my wife has elevated blood pressure and has to monitor it every day.
She wanted to check mine, thinking "This darn thing is reading high".
Well, I eat horrible... no fruits, very few vegetables and way too much garbage (chips etc)
Anyway, she checks mine.... 124/76
She didn't say anything, just gave me the middle finger.

That made me smile. :ROFLMAO:
funny-marriage-memes26-5bbca6891dff1__700.jpg

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know I'm going to get a lot of s**t for this but seeing my wife smile every morning makes my day. I a big man I can take it if anybody going say anything but it's the truth.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I know I'm going to get a lot of s**t for this but seeing my wife smile every morning makes my day. I a big man I can take it if anybody going say anything but it's the truth.
I don't think there's any one here that would give you grief for liking to see your wife smile!! We all feel the same way!!

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
From one Dennis to another, Good on you! I am a firm believer that women are special and that men should treat them as such. I have little use for a man that mistreats his woman.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
From one Dennis to another, Good on you! I am a firm believer that women are special and that men should treat them as such. I have little use for a man that mistreats his woman.
AMEN!!!!!!

Dave

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
I don't think there's any one here that would give you grief for liking to see your wife smile!! We all feel the same way!!
AMEN!!!!!!

Dave
We cannot be happy unless they are happy.
Perfect way to start the day!!

3561 - 3573 of 3573 Posts