Green Tractor Talk banner

3621 - 3636 of 3636 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,907 Posts
Now, with NASA stating something is leaking, this is where the endangered TP would come into play, as the expelled substance would be wet.
Let me understand this, NASA claims something is leaking out of Uranus
kicking-dirt (1).gif
I did not realize they had Taco Bell on other planets.

kicking shoes laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,956 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,907 Posts

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Guess I'll have to watch it again also. I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the box.

·
Premium Member
12,907 Posts
Guess I'll have to watch it again also. I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the box.
It may help to channel your inner immature mind, imagine watching it as an 18 yr old, that may help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
It may help to channel your inner immature mind, imagine watching it as an 18 yr old, that may help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang Pat, I'm so old, I can't remember being an 18 year old.
Laugh8.gif
I give it a shamn dot.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Got it........................
Laugh7 Mr. Burns.gif

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Dang Pat, I'm so old, I can't remember being an 18 year old. View attachment 732569 I give it a shamn dot.
I don't remember even being 18, it was so long ago. Maybe I didn't have a brain then.

You know what they say about the 18 year old kid going off to college. He was shocked to find out how much his parents had learned when he came home four years later.

Dave

·
Registered
8,959 Posts
Bloody hell, I'm going to subscribe to that guy's channel!
April fools videos really are a cut above the rest. He does have some other pretty good ones though. He likes picking locks with household items, and in one he actually opened a lock without even touching it. He is a lock wizard though, I’ve only seen one lock he couldn’t pick using standard methods. I found the channel looking for safes, the one I was considering he opened with a magnet. I didn’t buy that one.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
You know what they say about the 18 year old kid going off to college.
I heard they were............plum dumb and full of ##m.

3621 - 3636 of 3636 Posts