Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1026R that I bought new a few years ago (2011?). I have the front end loader and a 54" JD blower and brush guard.

Machine has 16 hrs on it, mostly from blowing snow (had FEL on for 45 min once, not for me, I'll hire someone).

Its brand new with nubs on tires.

Whats an approximate value if I went to sell it?

Not sure what Id get next, but I just don't use the thing enough to justify it just sitting.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Holy crap - 16 hrs in 3 years? I racked that up my first weekend.

I hate to say this, but it's going to be tough competing with new machines and 0% interest with 60-72 month terms. You're going to lose a fair bit.

What all implements do you have? Just the blower & FEL?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
He may do alright sstlaure being it is in a not used condition.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts
Don't even have the bugs worked out yet.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
The lack of warranty is what will hurt the sale.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If only you asked this question 10 days ago. Just ordered a 1025R. Would you sell the snowblower and all items needed for attachment separately?

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
If you lived closer, I'd be interested. I'd like to add another tractor to the place, just can't justify it, at this point. But if I could get a decent deal on something like that, I'd find a lot more things that I wanted to do around here!!

And I'm with sstlaure, I'd have more than 16 hours on it within the first weekend it was here!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a 1026R that I bought new a few years ago (2011?). I have the front end loader and a 54" JD blower and brush guard.

Machine has 16 hrs on it, mostly from blowing snow (had FEL on for 45 min once, not for me, I'll hire someone).

Its brand new with nubs on tires.

Whats an approximate value if I went to sell it?

Not sure what Id get next, but I just don't use the thing enough to justify it just sitting.

Thanks in advance.
Any pictures? I was just about to buy a new 1025r

1 - 11 of 11 Posts