Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The thread about Storage Wars reminded me of my own suspicions on the show, "Wheel of Fortune". For years I've wondered if it is somehow rigged or electronically manipulated.

What do y'all think?

I could almost swear that there have been times when the wheel is spinning and it seems like the springy things/pointers (I don't know what the proper term is) appear to exert more force thus stopping the wheel sooner.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but with the way things in the entertainment industry are influenced, it makes me think that anything is possible.

All I know is that there are others who have the same suspicions.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Yea I think there is a brake on that thing !

I also wonder about the final puzzle for the winner. They always pick certain letters automatically and then the contestant gets to pick a few. So you know they have control over giving someone a puzzle with hardly anything picked to start or almost filling it.

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
That show is still on the air? :unknown: And you watch it? :lol:

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That show is still on the air? :unknown: And you watch it? :lol:
Yes, it is still alive, just like Bigfoot and Unicorns and maybe even Elvis. :laugh::laugh::lol:

Oh, and I only occassionally watch the show and it's not because of that letter turner.:munch:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Vanna is getting to be a bit long in the tooth. And she needs bigger boobs. :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I will admit to having a "Vanna Wall" in my college apartment. Of course Vanna and I were both MUCH younger in those days.

And I think they actually give contestants "sample puzzles" to review before the shows. I recall hearing that years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts