Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 54" old style drive over deck from 2019. What is the largest available wheel spacer which could be used with this deck? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Well I got a 2017 with a 54d mmm & I put 1.50 in spacers on. Idk how much difference between mine & a 19 is. The only issue I had was with the right rear guide wheel lever would hit when I pulled it up. So I just cut half an inch off of it. Works just fine otherwise.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Premium Member
19,865 Posts
The only issue I had was with the right rear guide wheel lever would hit when I pulled it up. So I just cut half an inch off of it. Works just fine otherwise.
Believe my wheel spacers are only 1 1/8 " and had to do the same thing to the lever.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much difference does 3" total width make with stability?

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I thought it made a big difference. You wouldnt think so with just that inch & half on each side would. But I noticed it right away. Alot less tippy.

·
Premium Member
19,865 Posts
I can tell a difference with the 2 1/4" I have on mine. I would think the total 3" would make it feel better than mine.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2013, 1025R; Frt Bucket, 60" mower, Backhoe, 3pt QH, 4' Tiller, 8-70 weights, lots of Goodies
8 Posts
Howdy, so the one thing that has always bothered me about my 2013 1025r is mowing on a slight hill always seemed a little scary. Not really a hill more of a slop but it is the logical way to mow the lawn, (wife calls them weeds ;) ). Anyway just discovered this brain trust and the topic of wheel spacers. I know Good Works Tractors has a link to Bora wheel spacers, and I think Tractor Time with Tim has a video on them, but what is not clear to me is how much is too much when looking to order. Sounds like no matter what size I go with I will need to adjust the right rear mow deck wheel lever. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.