1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
523 Posts
The plastic-filled ones will. I have them on mine.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$60 - fit perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,412 Posts
$60 - fit perfectly.

$60 for the pair you did real good, that's regular price each at a dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
523 Posts
Do you notice a difference? I've never had mine off it feel the difference.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dug into a pile of dirt before having them on. The pile is cambered with the right side wheels being 3" or so higher than the left. When I would take full scoops and would "hang up" on the pile the right rear would come off the ground. Never enough to make me panic but enough to get your attention.

After I put the weights on I went back to the pile and tried again. I was not able to reproduce the problem so I am saying it is better for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Do the plastic weights scratch up the wheel?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do the plastic weights scratch up the wheel?
It doesn't look like it. I would make sure that the wheel and weight were clean before you put them on to make sure nothing is sandwiched between them. I also did new carriage bolts, washers and nylocks and snugged them up very tight so they won't wobble. It looks like they fit snug enough to not be an issue with rub/wear but I've only had them on for 2 days and not yet taken them off! (<-Others may have better insight as I haven't had enough experience with them yet)

BTW- as far as scratched wheels go: I've quit worrying about scratched painted wheels. I've found a guy that for $15 (each) I can have a full size (13,14,15") wheel blasted, inspected and repainted. At that price if I scratch one I simply send it out to my guy and have them redone. That $15 includes demounting and remounting the tires too...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts