1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Dosn't seem too bad especially with the wheels included. Looks like just the front though. I just got a set of Versa Turfs put on. Love em.

·
Registered
1025R 825i x390
16 Posts
Dosn't seem too bad especially with the wheels included. Looks like just the front though. I just got a set of Versa Turfs put on. Love em. View attachment 784856
I am really considering a second set and going with these. What was the cost for all 4?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the link I posted of wheels for my 1025R ..

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,498 Posts
does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the link I posted of wheels for my 1025R ..
Can't speak for the tires but I bought 2 front and 2 rear wheels from Mower Parts Group (through Amazon and eBay) to mount my VersaTurf's on. About half the cost of OEM and the fit and finish look identical to the ones that came on my 1025R.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
guess I'll be the Guinee pig ... just ordered them ...

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Not sure on the wheels but I use the Kenda tires on my ATV. Good luck with your purchase. Let us know how they work out for you.

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh happy days.. wheels came in yesterday, they look great. New rims and tires, look more aggressive than the turf tires, but nothing like the R3's ... planning to get them on tonight when I get home, will update with more pictures and how it wheels around the yard. I couldn't move before without leaving a dug out tire print..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts