Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered

Registered
:thumbup1gif: Like the color also.

Premium Member
Nice Jeep.

We had a 2005 TJ in what looks to be the same color.

Hoping to get another sometime. Hopefully sooner than later.

Registered
Been without a Jeep for quite a few years and after growing up with one and having one on and off over the years. Retired this spring and sold my to work car and bought me a Jeep again. Dang I missed one but now back in the seat again :good2:. Not sure if I鈥檒l ever be without one again. Haven鈥檛 had top and doors off yet, been to dang busy:banghead:. Gotta do that

Premium Member
Great 4wd vehicles that off the lot can do quite a bit off-road. But if modified, cant hardly be stopped.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
6 Speed behind a 4 liter 6 on 33's with 4" of lift, ARB lockers in built Dana 44's, 4.10 gears, Atlas transfer case.

Built, not bought.

Lived in Vegas. Played from Arizona to Sierra Nevada

Hardtop stayed in the garage. Doors and soft top were on maybe 3 months of the year. Wife and Jeep were in a bikini top the rest.

Premium Member
6 Speed behind a 4 liter 6 on 33's with 4" of lift, ARB lockers in built Dana 44's, 4.10 gears, Atlas transfer case.

Built, not bought.

Hardtop stayed in the garage. Doors and soft top were on maybe 3 months of the year. Wife and Jeep were in a bikini top the rest.
:ttiwwp:

Registered

Built, not bought.

Clarified it for you! :laugh:

I haven't had the hard top off my '02 TJ in 4 years or so. I really need to sell it to get it to someone that will really enjoy it like I used to.

Premium Member
Clarified it for you! :laugh:

I haven't had the hard top off my '02 TJ in 4 years or so. I really need to sell it to get it to someone that will really enjoy it like I used to.
:lolol:

You know how you get your wife in a bikini top in a Jeep? You don't post the pictures online.....

Selling the Jeep? :munch:

Registered
You know how you get your wife in a bikini top in a Jeep? You don't post the pictures online.....
:lolol::lolol:
You, my friend, are a smart man!! :good2:

Selling the Jeep? :munch:
Yeah, one of the many things on my to-do list is to clean it up a bit and put it on CraigsList (so I can deal with the endless emails and tire kickers :banghead:)

Here are the particulars if you're interested...

** 2002 TJ "Sport" w/ 4.0L and 5 speed. Flame red paint with dark charcoal interior.
** 3" suspension lift. I replaced the factory 3.07 gears with 4.56.
** 33x10.5x15 BFG T/A KO2 tires. Note: That's not a typo - I put 10.5 instead of 12.5 tires on to reduce rolling weight. 2" spacers for clearance since I used factory rims of an old YJ. Powder coated them - they look pretty sharp.
** BesTop "Targa Top" - 2 piece hard top which lets you remove the part over the front seats. Super nice for those spring days where it's 75 and sunny one day and 45 and raining the next. I also have a factory soft top that is in good shape, along with a bikini top. Factory full doors (I sold the half doors a couple years ago.)
** A couple of nice "secure storage" options. I installed a lockable ammo can console up front. I fabricated a really nice "rear shelf" that secures when you lock the tailgate. Also has a BesTop storage drawer in the rear for tools.
** 8k Warn Winch.
** 197,000 miles on the odometer
** LOTS of little extras. I was really into it before we bought this place and I got the tractor. Life got in the way (maintaining this place, job, aging parents, kids health issues, etc., etc., etc.) and I've lost interest. Last time I drove it, I was even getting really annoyed at having to "Jeep Wave" all the time. :laugh:

If you're interested, PM me your email address and phone number. I'll get you some pics and we can talk about it.

Premium Member
:lolol::lolol:
You, my friend, are a smart man!! :good2:

Yeah, one of the many things on my to-do list is to clean it up a bit and put it on CraigsList (so I can deal with the endless emails and tire kickers :banghead:)

Here are the particulars if you're interested...

** 2002 TJ "Sport" w/ 4.0L and 5 speed. Flame red paint with dark charcoal interior.

If you're interested, PM me your email address and phone number. I'll get you some pics and we can talk about it.
Now that is a real sneaky way to get me to deliver the gill. :lol:

I'll send you a PM in a bit. :laugh:

Registered
Got your pm! And, yeah - it was sneaky!! :laugh:

Will try to reply to you this evening.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts