• Other

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 4 official regions of the US. Take a look at the map and vote based upon your region.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
I'd like to vote for the Northeast please.

Typo?

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yea where's the northeast?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Midwest here, southeast lower MI. (metro bankrupt Motown).
U.S. to Canada border crossing.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Yes a typo, Northwest should be Northeast.....will hit up a mod to make the change.
Typo....? Yeah, that's the same kind of excuse word the government uses when they "mis-speak". I think it's a deliberate Freudian slip snub because the poll taker is predjudiced against the Great Northeastern States... Unite Yanks, fists in the air...! :nunu:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Typo....? Yeah, that's the same kind of excuse word the government uses when they "mis-speak". I think it's a deliberate Freudian slip snub because the poll taker is predjudiced against the Great Northeastern States... Unite Yanks, fists in the air...! :nunu:
Ooooooo......comparing me to the gubment? Dat dar is fieten wurds.....breeng it!

·
Administrator
18,001 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
South. Tennessee to be exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm up here in the PRVT (Peoples Republic of Vermont)... the North-Northeast.

Don't worry... I'm not one of them.:usa
:shhh: Don't let the rest of the states know we are a bunch of kooks! :cookoo:

Vermont, northern New England here too! :usa

·
Registered
231 Posts
HA, I'm really only kidding... I love the state of VT and it's people - lived here most of my life. Great folks up here. But us moderates jokingly make fun of the very lefty left government up here. But I'm only kidding and don't mean to offend anyone. :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Ooooooo......comparing me to the gubment? Dat dar is fieten wurds.....breeng it!
Poll has been edited.
Though stung by the original allegations, I welcome the editorial adjustment, official moderation and apparent apology by the poll taker. Therefore, I retract my original observation and hope we can all abide by the good faith efforts to continue moving forward with open and honest accumulation of demographic data by well meaning members of GTT who have, I'm sure, all of our best interests at heart including reaching out to lesser fortunate non-John Deere owning citizens who observe this site to gain honest knowledge and to enhance their future equipment buying decisions.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dummer NH for me

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts