Green Tractor Talk banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Old Pa-pa
11,151 Posts
One person in 7 billion is able to admit it.
Hell, I've had a bunch of learned people say, "OC lives in his own little world".

:lolol:

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hell, I've had a bunch of learned people say, "OC lives in his own little world".

:lolol:
Yeah but it is a comfy air conditioned world.

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
Have babycakes hold your crown and give you a slap if it’s not clear.
:lolol:i darn near fell off my chair as i busted out laughing so hard at that-wife said ur on GTT-huh.:mocking:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got the 994R stuck again, this time the ground was saturated from the clients basement sump pump which discharges right onto the lawn there, 2nd visit. Had to call my son to bring a second key so we could run both at the same, when I left the house I was thinking well no point in taking two I can only operate one at a time. Pulled it out ok with the 636m. No giant mudpit this time around but still need to come back with a little topsoil and seed.

Attachments

·
Old Pa-pa
11,151 Posts
Got the 994R stuck again, this time the ground was saturated from the clients basement sump pump which discharges right onto the lawn there, 2nd visit. Had to call my son to bring a second key so we could run both at the same, when I left the house I was thinking well no point in taking two I can only operate one at a time. Pulled it out ok with the 636m. No giant mudpit this time around but still need to come back with a little topsoil and seed.
First pic of that kind of action here I think, Z turn pulling out a stuck Z turn.

Definitely a "doubling down" type of strategy. :lol:

The Judging team looks with great favor on that strategy!:thumbup1gif:

Attachments

·
Registered
20,811 Posts
First pic of that kind of action here I think, Z turn pulling out a stuck Z turn.

Definitely a "doubling down" type of strategy. :lol:

The Judging team looks with great favor on that strategy!:thumbup1gif:
I would even give extra credit for getting stuck on the level without a pond or swamp in sight.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I would even give extra credit for getting stuck on the level without a pond or swamp in sight.
And what looks to be a high spot.

Someone else’s yard though. You may have to take a few points for that

·
Registered
28 Posts
Number 1, be careful.
The co-owner of a landscaping company died when his mower slid into a creek and overturned while he was working at a retirement community in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

221 - 231 of 231 Posts