Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I seen them somewhere but for the life of me can't remember where. but I was kind of thinking about putting some fender extensions on my 1025. I have 2 inch spacers on it and it looks out of wack now. more of a cosmetic thing than necessity

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,784 Posts
oops never mind I found them fender extensions
Those are HUGE, at over 8" wide and designed for full sized Ag tractors, they are going to take a lot of fab work to fit and look decent.

I have 3" rear wheel spacers on my 1025r and actually like the look of the machine with the tires sticking out now. But I also don't drive my tractor in muddy conditions and haven't had any issues with the tires throwing debris on the sides of the tractor.

I would almost think a "Universal" type fender extension used for the off road industry might be more suited to what you are trying to do.

Perhaps something like this one....

I selected this era of Jeep because the wheel openings are very round and my experience with the fender extensions is the malleable, so it should fit the 1025r better. When I searched "Jeep Fender extensions", I found over 20 pages of product at just this one website. But many of the later model units are molded to fit the specific model fenders, which wouldn't work for your needs.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,206 Posts
Make sure to verify mounting options on the tractor BEFORE installing. You certainly don't want to inadvertently drill into the fuel tank,, etc.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had thought TTWT did a video adding them to his green tractor but I may have been on some good pain killers at the time for my shoulder o_O

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.