Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best place to buy a new bucket from? I have a 61" HD bucket that I like but I want to get a bucket with teeth built onto it. I know I could go the route putting a tooth bar on my 61" but in order to do that I need to remove the cutting edge which I don't want to do. I think it will be pretty nice to just swap buckets when the need arises. Who makes the best bucket for the dollar?

·
Registered
153 Posts
can't answer your question but it raises one. What do you mean you have to remove the cutting edge to install a toothbar? I'm by no means an expert but i've never heard of that. Maybe its different with a wider 61" bucket but the one I have "smacks" on over existing cutting edge,two side mount bolts and your done,ready to dig. Removes just as easy not that I've encountered a reason to remove it yet.

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Best place to buy a new bucket from? I have a 61" HD bucket that I like but I want to get a bucket with teeth built onto it. I know I could go the route putting a tooth bar on my 61" but in order to do that I need to remove the cutting edge which I don't want to do. I think it will be pretty nice to just swap buckets when the need arises. Who makes the best bucket for the dollar?
We've built lots of Piranha tooth Bars to fit the 61" bucket with the bolt on edge. We just need to know that it's there. No problem, and no extra charge...
Takes just a minute or so to remove if you are ever so inclined.
Cheers!
BXpanded

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've built lots of Piranha tooth Bars to fit the 61" bucket with the bolt on edge. We just need to know that it's there. No problem, and no extra charge...
Takes just a minute or so to remove if you are ever so inclined.
Cheers!
BXpanded
So you can make a piranha bar that will fit over the removable cutting edge on my bucket? That would be ideal, how much are they and what kind of turn around on them? I have the 61" HD bucket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts