Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have 2012 1026r , Installed used Curtis cab with a heater , now I just have to hook up water lines to motor. Where do you install
fittings on motor? has 5/8 heater hose . Also have soft side cab for sale .

·
Administrator
20,732 Posts
You may want to try putting your cab up for sale in our "for sale" forum.:good2:

As far as your heater hoses go, I'm not sure. I'd have to have my eyes on one again so I could do some head scratching.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Have 2012 1026r , Installed used Curtis cab with a heater , now I just have to hook up water lines to motor. Where do you install
May I ask what made you go from soft side cab to the curtis ? Did you dislike the soft for some reason?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update , ordered universal fitting kit from Curtis . Lower radiator hose is 1 1/8 , fittings from Curtis are 1 in and 1 1/4 in .

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Update , ordered universal fitting kit from Curtis . Lower radiator hose is 1 1/8 , fittings from Curtis are 1 in and 1 1/4 in .
How did this work out for you? Any pics?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Got a good deal on used cab that a guy bought on tractor and he didn't want the cab.
do you have your old soft side for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts