Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Deere 2210 and would like to use JDQA implements on my 3pt hitch. Are there any adapters on the market? Any links to adapters that people have made? Any reason not to do this? (My attempts at searching have been useless)

Uses: Put my front forks on the rear, put my bucket on the rear to use as a carryall type thing/move snow or xyz when I have the snowblower on the front.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I haven't seen such a beast, but if you have any skills fabricating, I can't imagine it's too hard to create.. the only problem I see is that it's very wide, compared to the three point hitch.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I can see a few uses for that as you mentioned, but I've never seen one either. Only the attachment side of JDQA to 3pt. A good start to building your own would be one of the available trailer movers.

This place has the only JDQA adapter I've seen for the side you're talking about, but it's adapting to SSQA: http://www.worksaver.com/universal-skid-steer-quick-attach-system

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
It took me a minute to figure out what you were wanting. Like the others, I've never seen such a beast. But, if you make one, I think you're going to want a hydraulic top link in order to quickly change the "pitch" of whatever FEL implement you have hanging off the back of the tractor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts