Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 3 month old 2520...The factory didnt supply the mesh outer covering for the hyd. hoses that go on the front end loader. Where can I find this and what size would I need for the four hoses? i've checked TSC...and not stocked
Thanks

·
Administrator
17,250 Posts
:wgtt:

I would first make a call to the dealer...You should have it! But DHH sells various sizes but it won't be the same as the stuff JD uses. The Nylon sleeve is what I'd reccomend though.

·
Registered
373 Posts
:welcomedt

I would first make a call to the dealer...You should have it! But DHH sells various sizes but it won't be the same as the stuff JD uses. The Nylon sleeve is what I'd reccomend though.

I think it is called loom most hydraulic suppliers have it

·
Registered
362 Posts
rgd I'm with Kennyd on this one. You paid for it already when you bought the 2520.

Last winter I realized that bushings on my 3ph assembly were missing. They get removed if you have a mower deck and hangers installed. I headed down the dealer 6 months later, and explained that I wanted them to reinstall when the mower hangers were taken off for my backhoe. They ordered me some from JD. Parts guy (great guy) said they should have been with the deck.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I posted this way back in March of 2011. The dealer did order the covering free of charge,no questions asked. I guess it happened to more than just me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I wanted to buy a section of the hose cover mesh when I built my grapple. My dealer finally found it but it was $58 and they were able to tell me how many feet you got for your $58. I passed.

·
Administrator
20,350 Posts
Nice find Gizmo2! :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,021 Posts
I believe the 3/4 inch wide stuff will easily cover two hoses. The stuff will really expand and you need to be careful, the more it expands the shorter it gets and fast. It's also a good idea to fold at least 3 inches back inside itself to eliminate the fraying on the ends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts