Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My LandPride BB0548 went from Kubota orange to Deere green. :thumbup1gif:
I'd like to order a new decal package to finish it up. But where from?
I tried the official LP site, but I'm not a dealer. Are there any other alternatives?

Thanks for any info!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,029 Posts
Messicks sells Land Pride parts on-line and they are a pleasure to deal with. Hopefully this link takes you right to the decals for the BB0548.

Landpride BB0548 Parts Diagrams

·
Registered
134 Posts
Should of masked off original stickers before paint if possible.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Holy Cow! The "Decal Pac" is $26.08!!!

I think I'd just order some generic John Deere decals from Amazon or Tractor Supply and fool people! Actually, have the Deere stickers on it will increase the value by 46.93%.

I wouldn't lie to you about that! :laugh:

edit: By the way, it looks great!!

·
Premium Member
11,029 Posts
Holy Cow! The "Decal Pac" is $26.08!!!

I think I'd just order some generic John Deere decals from Amazon or Tractor Supply and fool people! Actually, have the Deere stickers on it will increase the value by 46.93%.

I wouldn't lie to you about that! :laugh:

edit: By the way, it looks great!!
If that $26 is for a complete decal kit that is CHEAP. All decals I've ever priced are very expensive.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should of masked off original stickers before paint if possible.
I thought about it. For about 2 seconds, then the razor scraper took control.

If that $26 is for a complete decal kit that is CHEAP. All decals I've ever priced are very expensive.
That price isn't bad. I'll touch base with them about getting the package.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very little searching came up with lots of places that will make custom decals. I never priced any because as far as decals go, I'm on a duct tape and Sharpie budget.

Way nice paint job, btw.

·
Premium Member
11,029 Posts
Very little searching came up with lots of places that will make custom decals. I never priced any because as far as decals go, I'm on a duct tape and Sharpie budget.
Custom I can see, but will those places also make trademarked factory decal sets?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts