Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the front snowblower on the 1025r. Only issue is that to turn the chute right, I have to push the joystick left. I ran all the hoses inside a net sleeve to keep them together and stop them from rubbing on the right front tire, and can't see them well enough to trace them back to the snowblower to see which line runs where. Anyone know which color hoses Control the chute rotation?

·
Premium Member
12,722 Posts
Love the front snowblower on the 1025r. Only issue is that to turn the chute right, I have to push the joystick left. I ran all the hoses inside a net sleeve to keep them together and stop them from rubbing on the right front tire, and can't see them well enough to trace them back to the snowblower to see which line runs where. Anyone know which color hoses Control the chute rotation?
The curl/dump ports control the chute rotate. If your joystick is backwards just swap the hoses for the curl/dump and you should be in business.

On the chart below it would be the "bucket cylinder"

1025R_SCV.jpg

Reactions: Ropie and PJR832

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Yellow and black:
When the implement hydraulic hoses are connected to the yellow and black couplers, move the dual SCV lever (E) left to divert fluid to the black connector line and return through the yellow connector line. Move the lever right to divert fluid to the yellow connector line and return through the black connector line. Move the lever to the full right or “regen position” to divert fluid to the black connector line for faster loader bucket dumping.

Reactions: Ropie
1 - 4 of 4 Posts