Green Tractor Talk banner

Which Quick Hitch Do You Use?

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love polls and was wondering which quick hitch everyone was using, so I decided to create a poll. I realize this is DeereTalk, but not everyone has the green one. So let's get a record of what everyone is using.

·
Registered
278 Posts
After looking around, I found the JD Imatch to be one of the best quality to price ratios, so that's the way I went. :tongue:

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
iMatch. I have never been sorry for buying a quality tool.

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I bought my 2520, I didn't even know what a quick hitch was, let alone know there were any options other than the JD version. Anyway, it looked like a good idea at the time, and even though there are other brands out there, I've always had good luck with JD products, and really don't mind paying a little extra for the "original green paint".

REV

·
Registered
166 Posts
iMatch works well; high quality hitch. Problem is, I have more Cat 0 implements than Cat 1.... so, should have bought the Pats system.... was not aware of Pats at time moved to buying the new 1026R (replacing a Cat 0 tractor, a Satoh Beaver), and iMatch system. Now if there was a Cat 0 within a Cat 1 hitch!!....

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have been using SpeeCo Quick Hitches for over ten years and have them on both of my tractors.
In cases where I don't have to deal with a PTO connection I can usually connect or disconnect without getting off the tractor.
I couldn't be happier, great investment.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Great Poll!
I got an iMatch, cuz, well, it's green.

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Shouldn't the iMatch be split into the "old" unadjustable version and the "new" adjustable one with the movable top-hook?
If the poll where taken today then perhaps, but when this poll/thread was started 2 years ago there wasn't a "new" one.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I have two Harbor Freight hitches. One the narrow style on the 2305 and the newer on the 2520. I had to modify here and there but they work for me

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
If the poll where taken today then perhaps, but when this poll/thread was started 2 years ago there wasn't a "new" one.
Oops! :laugh: I guess I should have looked at the date.
This must be one of the few quick hitch threads I never saw in my reading of old posts.

·
Registered
89 Posts
When I bought my 2520, I didn't even know what a quick hitch was,

REV
Same here........ when I looked into it I almost didn't get one cuz I figured I wouldn't need it thinking I would only have a couple of attachments.
Holy crap, next thing you know I'm buying all kinds of attachments that I never thought I would have a use for.

Sooooooo glad I got one.

·
Registered
155 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts