Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,882 Posts
are you using a diverter or a separate third function value. I had a Artillian setup on my 2016 1025R that the grapple ran off the dump/curl function. You could either do the dump/curl or open/close functions at the touch of the switch, but not both at once. on my 2038R I went with the WRLong third function and have both actions active at once. If you can go with the third function I would recommend it.

Reactions: Zebrafive

· Premium Member
3,882 Posts
I have a diverter set up like Ken recommended above. I also have a third scv but don't use it for the grapple. I think having to switch controllers would be worse. I think I just don't have the muscle memory due to infrequent use. It does the job just not fluently.
I have my third function control is just a button on my main SVC control stick. I also have the rear svc's and they are controlled by the levers on the right side top of fender. if w want the grapple open I just touch the top of the switch and the bottom of the switch closes it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.