Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a new 3R tractor. Is there a GTT member who works there and is active here?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I submitted a quote request from deere dot com, but no reply. Isn't everybody on this forum getting sweet deals with a GTT coupon code?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
I'm in the market for a new 3R tractor. Is there a GTT member who works there and is active here?
There used to be a very nice Mutton guy who was very active on the forums but then he left Mutton and I don't recall seeing anyone take his place.

I bought several implements from him at the time. I may be mistaken but I seem to recall someone mentioning that while they can still ship implements, JD will no longer allow them to ship tractors.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
There used to be a very nice Mutton guy who was very active on the forums but then he left Mutton and I don't recall seeing anyone take his place.

I bought several implements from him at the time. I may be mistaken but I seem to recall someone mentioning that while they can still ship implements, JD will no longer allow them to ship tractors.
I believe it was Shane but he hasn't been around much since leaving Mutton's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts