Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to win a $500 store credit with GreenFarmParts.com? We are having a good ole fashioned pumpkin carving contest!

Post a picture of your best pumpkin carving on Facebook and make sure you use the hashtag #GreenFarmPumpkins on your post. Enter as many pumpkins as you want, just include one pumpkin per post. Each post counts as an individual entry, so the more you post, the better your chances to win! This can be posted to the Green Farm Parts Facebook page or your own.

You have until the 30th to get your pictures posted. Don't be spooked out of getting creative, and if you鈥檙e feeling really ambitious, incorporate something John Deere into your carving for extra brownie points! 馃殰馃巸

Don't stop there! The pumpkin with the most "likes" is the winner, so share with your friends, family or neighborhood ghosts to get more likes. You can follow all entries with the hashtag #GreenFarmPumpkins or on our Facebook page.

We will announcing the winner on Halloween at 2pm EST. Have fun and good luck with this competition and chance to win $500 at GreenFarmParts.com

GFP-halloween-page-banner.jpg

GFP Pumpkin.png

Registered
:lolol:ha! ha! spooky huh.:lol: have fun as i have never been much of a pumpkin carver. i won $150 a yr or so ago. so let some one enjoy the pumpkin patch winnings:gizmo:good luck to all.

Registered
Too bad it has to be Facebook, some of us have specifically avoided getting Facebook accounts. Any alternative entry methods?
No way am I going to be on Facebook!!!!!

Dave

Premium Member
My girls are on facebook, (NOT ME):laugh: :flag_of_truce: BUT I could not find a way to email them this thread. You would think it would be part of thread tools :nunu:

Premium Member
Today I got an email from GFP about the contest. I forwarded it to my girls. I wonder if they will enter? Oldest is married now and the youngest has switched from horses to guys.

Premium Member
Winner?

How about posting a picture of the winner here for those of us that do not use facebook! :munch:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts