Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am / have been considering a 1025R to possibly replace my D170 lawn mower.
I was just on Deere's website using the build your own tool and it does not have ANY mower decks available to add to the build.
Any one know what is up (I think know what is up; supply chain most likely.) and when it will be corrected? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Jeff

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Odd. I'm getting the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
6,012 Posts
The Deere site is broken. Others have noted that the option to add a mower has been missing for a couple of weeks now.

·
Premium Member
12,125 Posts
It's your D170 sabotaging any attempts to end your relationship with it....... ;)

I was at my Deere dealer late last week and they had 6 of the 1 series with MMM on them lined up in front of the building, so its not a supply chain issue.

I was surprised my dealer also had both the 1 series and 2 series with Front End Loader and Back Hoe in stock and ready for delivery. I mentioned that to the salesman and he told me they have 6 of the 2 series with back hoes and about the same for the 1 series in their dealer network.......

·
Registered
2020 1025R
35 Posts
Noticed this the other day as well when I was looking for some info on part numbers

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I believe it’s a marketing tactic to get you into the dealer so you’ll sign on the dotted line or be talked into making a purchase.
Building a tractor on line shouldn’t be any more difficult that going to a auto manufacturer website and building a pickup, jmo!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Actually, if I had the space and to do over again, I'd skip the MMMM and go with a dedicated mower. Its about the same money as the MMM option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts