Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Ditto - I used my forks yesterday to pick up a stack of grape vine cuttings. . . . Easy as pie!!:laugh:

·
Registered
22,708 Posts
Nice.
Can't wait for mine to be delivered end of the month.:pray:
Beats loading brush half assed in the bucket.
That's a big thing for me also. I'll have to get used to the concept of not cutting everything small enough to carry in the bucket - with the forks it will be just scoop and go!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think Artillian could release a light weight 60" for this type of use which would be great.
Or a much cheaper way,
you could just make a set of fork extensions out of 'C' channel , taper the leading endge, weld a couple flat stock straps on the bottom to keep the channel on the forks and a chain to keep them on .

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
And that is why I bought the 42" to begin with.

I think Artillian could release a light weight 60" for this type of use which would be great.
There are already extensions being worked on right now for the 24" tines to become around 36-40" for those with subcompacts who want one set of forks for everything.:bigthumb: Once they are finished, (c-channel didn't work) we'll be looking at doing some longer ones too.

However, when it comes to brush piles, I've found if you plan the stack right, even 36" forks will move piles. If trying to get a huge pile at once, just tug a rope or chain around lashing it to the frame.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
[email protected]# it, I'm still working on getting the piranha tooth bar. Can't afford this too. Gizmo2, how about your credit card info? I could use it right about now. :lol: And while I've got that info I could get a Hurst shifter for my Mustang, that should make you happy you gave me your card info. :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
[email protected]# it, I'm still working on getting the piranha tooth bar. Can't afford this too. Gizmo2, how about your credit card info? I could use it right about now. :lol: And while I've got that info I could get a Hurst shifter for my Mustang, that should make you happy you gave me your card info. :laugh:
What's a Mustang?:lol:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts