She’s a keeper!
And time to get a second one :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Does anyone else's wife tell ya you can't use your tractor?? ( because she is using it)
Mine has been out 4 - 5 hours a Day this whole week digging stumps and playing..
Guess You Need a second Tractor

About 18 years ago My wife abused My used 1994 JD 425 Killed the Hood the 2nd Day I had it. I lost it and told her to stay off my Deere's My Punishment she would not help me Mow the 17 acre we rented in NY. We also Had a Ingersoll and White Garden tractor fast forward two years Later I retired from the Army and Bought her Her own Garden tractor. But her requirement was NO Deere's So I bought her a Cub Cadet 2206 Medium Garden tractor. Which I only got the drive the fist Day I picked It Up Fast forward 16 years The Cub was Traded On another Cub. But I am allowed to use that one occasionally. But she has stayed away from My John Deere's and I have them all to myself:greentractorride:. If I had a Massey-Ferguson Compact I Might be In trouble though. Then I would be In your shoes :laugh: as she was Born and Raised a Massey Girl:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,022 Posts
Does anyone else's wife tell ya you can't use your tractor?? ( because she is using it)
Mine has been out 4 - 5 hours a Day this whole week digging stumps and playing..
Not the tractor but the Gator. Good I kept my yard cart or it would be the wheel barrow for me.:laugh:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
My wife started mowing the home property this year. Looks like hell, but she does it.

She kept "needing" the gator at the farm until I bought her her own. Money well spent. We do use her gator when she's not around.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,083 Posts
No comment. :lol:

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Maybe it's a rumor

No comment. :lol:
I don't know but rumor has it that you are busy with supervisory duties and really don't have time to be actually driving.

I may not have that correct but that's the rumor I heard.

Treefarmer

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,083 Posts
I don't know but rumor has it that you are busy with supervisory duties and really don't have time to be actually driving.
I may not have that correct but that's the rumor I heard.
Treefarmer
It's true. :hide: :lol:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
She's a keeper. Let her have at it. A second tractor sounds to be in order, trust me, the divorce will cost you more than any tractor would cost. Besides two can get more done than one.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I ended up having to buy a second tractor. A month ago I had a John Deere 4400 to go along with our 4310. Going to move the front mount snowblower from the 4310 to the 4400 which has a cab for the snow removal machine and the 4310 is going to keep the front end loader on it for moving round bales and switching out the bucket for the plow to move snow inside the horse paddock.

This spring couldn't figure out how horse poop was outside the paddock and pastures. Come to find out my wife was using the snowblower to clean the paddock in the winter. :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,083 Posts
I ended up having to buy a second tractor. A month ago I had a John Deere 4400 to go along with our 4310. Going to move the front mount snowblower from the 4310 to the 4400 which has a cab for the snow removal machine and the 4310 is going to keep the front end loader on it for moving round bales and switching out the bucket for the plow to move snow inside the horse paddock.

This spring couldn't figure out how horse poop was outside the paddock and pastures. Come to find out my wife was using the snowblower to clean the paddock in the winter. :laugh:
Damn funny. :thumbup1gif: :lolol:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,279 Posts
Nope, can't say I've ever had that ...............isn't that what is called "beer time"? :bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
13,828 Posts
My wife started mowing the home property this year. Looks like hell, but she does it.

She kept "needing" the gator at the farm until I bought her her own. Money well spent. We do use her gator when she's not around.
that's a fair trade IMO, I could care less what the yard looked if someone else did it for me. :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts